For That Special Letter Art Wedding Gift
– Tell Us What You Want To Say & We Will Frame It Just For You…
If you are looking for a gift that is really special and one that will be treasured forever, then we have the answer, a very special letter art wedding gift created just for you. This is a gift that no-one else will be giving and one that will be treasured forever. See our collection of bespoke Letter Art Wedding Gifts just for you:
For the Happy Couple….
Using our collection of ‘letter art’ letters, we can produce a unique Letter Art Wedding Gift or Anniversary gift just for you or your loved ones.
- The letters are from our own collections, taken by Angie, so if you are looking for a ‘wooden’ theme, a ‘metal’ theme, stone or other, then we have the letters just for you. We can even tailor these to show letters specifically from certain areas of Great Britain
- The letters are 2″ wide x 3″ tall and available in sepia (as shown), or greyscale
- The frame can either be in natural wood, antique wood or black finish – all made from solid wood. The finished size will be dependant on the number of letters used in each of the names
- The dates are from our own collection, and will ensure that no-one can forget that special day!
Why Not Add Photographs to Your Gift…
If you want to include photographs of your special day, then Angie can add these for you.
Again, the letters are from our own collection and are available in both greyscale (as shown), or sepia.
- The bespoke frame can again be finished in natural wood, antique finish or black and will be sized dependant on the name and photographs used
- The photographs can be in greyscale, colour of sepia
Capture That Memorable Moment….
What a way to remember that special day. A bespoke framed photograph of the special moment.
All you need to do is suppy the photograph and Angie will frame it for you in the colour and sizing of your choice.
Tell Them You Love Them
We have various designs to tell that special person in your life how much they mean to you.
Here are a few examples of what we can do for you…
Or Pop the Big Question….
All completed frames are handmade by Angie to the highest standards as set by the Fine Art Trade Guild, of which Angie is an elected member