Order Cancellations & Refunds – Statutory Requirement – within 7 days of delivery
Under statute, you may cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the products. However this is subject to exceptions of
- or custom products or services
- personal grooming products, swimwear, lingerie, earrings or other pierced jewellery.
We regret that ‘OnlyInTheWild.co.uk’ is unable to offer refunds or exchanges due to being a bespoke service, providing personalised custom products, which leaves us unable to sell your work elsewhere – unless they were damaged on delivery or faulty.
- Please note that all orders are photographed before they are packaged and prior to delivery for insurance purposes.
- We can cancel an order for you within 1 day of receiving payment for it but you will be charged 5% for this.
- Your statutory rights are not affected should the items be faulty or damaged.
- If you realise that you have made an error in your order please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to help you correct the error, this may incur an additional cost.
- There may also be additional costs if current selling prices have changed, a sale price is no longer offered or additional or speedier delivery services are required.
- The terms and conditions may be altered without notice and will be posted on this website.
OnlyInTheWild.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the use of the completed name frame or photo’s after the customer has received it