OnlyInTheWild.co.uk is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting this website.
OnlyInTheWild.co.uk may collect and process the following data:
- Any information that you provide by submitting forms on this website. This includes information at the time of placing an order and filling in the contact form.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We will not store financial / card information.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information about you in the following ways:
- To process your order correctly and advise you of any problems that may arise.
- Where you have consented, to provide you with website updates and special offers that we feel will be of interest to you
The information will never be shared with any third parties.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system, browser type and visits to the website. This information will never be shared with any third parties.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The OnlyInTheWild.co.uk website may contain links to and from other websites, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
OnlyInTheWild.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.