Postage & Packaging – Only in the Wild
- All postage and packaging is priced for mainland UK and will be sent to the customer via Royal Mail or courier delivery.
- All work will be packaged securely and safely.
- You must check your order for missing or damaged goods at time of delivery.
OnlyInTheWild.co.uk can only replace or refund customers who have notified Royal Mail or the individual courier on receipt of the order that there is an issue, and informed us within 24 hours of receiving the work.
We aim to get all orders out within ten working days of receiving the image, however if there is a delay due to delivery, OnlyInTheWild.co.uk does not take any responsibility for this.
OnlyInTheWild.co.uk does not except responsibility for images sent by the customers to us being damaged or lost. We recommend that images are sent via recorded delivery so the customer can track the delivery.
We regret, at the present time we only deliver to the UK
Public Holiday Deliveries:
- During periods of high volumes of deliveries such as the Christmas holidays, delays in delivery are expected.
- We will do what we can to ensure your delivery is made to you, but we need as much notice as possible
- To avoid this, we suggest that you order early.
Very occasionally, unavoidable factors can delay a parcel (bad weather or postal strikes, for example).
- If this happens we will let you know.
- We do ask for your patience if this happens – we’ll be doing our best to sort it out for you.
- Once your order is on its way, we will be in touch again to let you know when you should expect it.
Photographs being sent to us from Customers
- OnlyInTheWild.co.uk does not except responsibility for images sent from customers to us being damaged or lost.
- We recommend that images are sent via recorded delivery so the customer can track the delivery.
- Whenever possible, to avoid any issues, please send photographs to us by email
We regret we only post to the UK at the present time.